Fun listening with energetic soundThe UE 11 Pro has a fun sound signature, with extended low-end and tight, punchy bass thanks to a dedicated sub. It’s the perfect choice for drummers, bass players, DJs, or fans of high-energy rock, pop, metal, and hip-hop.
The UE 11 Pro features four balanced armature drivers in a three-way crossover design. A dual low-frequency driver delivers extended low-end reinforcement that you can feel, while the other drivers deliver clarity and never-harsh highs for details and dynamics across the frequency spectrum.
Each monitor is digitally modeled and 3D-printed to fit the unique contours of your ears, resulting in a secure and comfortable fit. That great fit results in a reduction in ambient noise (healthier hearing!) and bone-conducted bass.
- Fun sound signature with sub-driven bass
- 4 Drivers in a three-way crossover design
- Naturally blocks out 26dB of ambient noise
- Drivers: 4 proprietary balanced armatures with 3-way crossover
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1 kHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 18 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Input Connector: 1/8” headphone jack; compatible with all systems
- Cable Waterproof: IP67 certification
- Jack: 3.5mm auxiliary
- Length: 50"
- Material: Silver plated copper litz wires
- Number of Strands: Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 0.28-0.32oz (8-9g)
- Impedance: 0.75Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- UE 11 Pro IEMs
- 50” Ultimate Ears IPX SuperBax Stage Cable
- Black Round Case (3.25” in diameter)
Ultimate Ears IEMs are created from a mold of your ears. An audiologist can make these molds for you. We’ll provide a PDF with detailed instructions for you to give to the audiologist of your choosing. Once UE receives your molds, it takes about two weeks for your IEMs to be produced and shipped out to you.