The Original Dual-Driver IEM
Every story starts somewhere. Ultimate Ears’ starts with the UE 5 Pro, the original dual-driven IEM. Now an industry favorite, the UE 5 Pros are used on stages throughout the world.
Precision-tuned balanced armature drivers
Each of the UE 5 Pro’s monitors features two balanced armature drivers that have been precision-tuned and integrated with a two-way crossover system to deliver full-range clarity and detail from 5Hz to 22kHz.
Each monitor is digitally modeled and 3D-printed to fit the unique contours of your ears, resulting in a secure and comfortable fit. That great fit results in a reduction in ambient noise (healthier hearing!) and bone-conducted bass.
The UE 5 Pro comes with a UE IPX SuperBAX Stage Cable--a sweatproof, waterproof, tourproof cable that can withstand the rigors of touring. With an IP67 waterproof rating, it can be submerged in one meter of water for up to thirty minutes.
- Full-spectrum clarity
- 2 drivers per IEM
- Naturally blocks out 26dB of ambient noise
- Drivers: 2 proprietary balanced armatures with integrated 2-way crossover
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1 kHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26 decibels of ambient stage noise.
- Impedance: 21Ω @ 1kHz
- Input Connector: 1/8” headphone jack; compatible with all systems
- Waterproof: IP67 certification
- Jack: 3.5mm auxiliary
- Length: 50"
- Material: Silver plated copper litz wires
- Number of Strands: Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 0.28-0.32oz (8-9g)
- Impedance: 0.75Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- UE 5 Pro IEMs
- 50” Ultimate Ears IPX SuperBax Stage Cable
- Black Round Case (3.25” in diameter)
Ultimate Ears IEMs are created from a mold of your ears. An audiologist can make these molds for you. We’ll provide a PDF with detailed instructions for you to give to the audiologist of your choosing. Once UE receives your molds, it takes about two weeks for your IEMs to be produced and shipped out to you.